Step 1: Eligibility & Application
Apply to the A.R.C.
- Download, complete, and submit the A.R.C. Application for Services & Service Agreement
Attention: A.R.C. Bldg. 60-120
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020
In-person: Grossmont College, Building 60 Room 120 (enter the north side of the building)
- Apply early to allow time for processing. Complete all questions and fields before
signing your application and service agreement. The A.R.C. will contact you by phone or email to schedule your intake appointment.
- For application assistance, contact the A.R.C.
Eligible students must:
- Enroll in classes at Grossmont College
- Have a disability which impacts education
- Apply for services and provide verification of disability
Verification of disability (VOD) must specify a disability diagnosis and may include:
- Medical records
(discharge paperwork, provider letter, etc.)
- Agency records
(Veterans Affairs, Regional Center, Department of Rehabilitation, etc.)
- Educational records
(Individualized Education Plan [IEP], 504 Plan, Psychoeducational Report, etc.)
- Other college/university records
(verification of disability form)
If you do not have existing VOD, you may ask your licensed provider (i.e. doctor,
psychiatrist, mental health therapist, etc.) to complete an A.R.C. Verification of Disability form.
Step 1 | Step 2 | Step 3