Step 2: Intake
An A.R.C. intake is a meeting between a student and an A.R.C. Counselor/Specialist
that establishes services and accommodations for Grossmont College students with disabilities
and learning differences. All students requesting services from the A.R.C. must first
complete an intake.
To complete the intake process:
- Check your eligibility for services
- Students must have already applied for admission and have a Grossmont College student
ID number before contacting the A.R.C.
- Submit your verification of disability or A.R.C. Verification of Disability form and schedule your intake appointment
- Attend your intake appointment
- Get your Authorized Academic Accommodations letter
Step 1 | Step 2 | Step 3