Welcome to the Accessibility Resource Center!
The Accessibility Resource Center (A.R.C.) is a student services program that provides access to education for Grossmont College
students with disabilities and learning differences. The A.R.C. offers academic accommodations,
disability management, and support services as well as individualized career, academic,
and personal counseling to support your academic success.
Fall 2021: In-Progress Now!
- Enrolled in-person classes or planning for in-person services (such as counseling
appointments)? There are REQUIREMENTS! Learn more about returning to campus.
- Need to set-up your academic accommodations? Set-up your accommodations online now.
- Haven't registered for Fall 2021 classes yet? Don't know what classes to register
for? Book an appointment with an A.R.C. Counselor/Specialist for a one-semester education plan. Virtual & in-person appointments are available!
- Need registration help? Your friendly Grossmont College Ambassadors are available
to provide enrollment assistance at the Virtual Help Center.
A.R.C. Appointment Alerts!
- Virtual & in-person appointments are available Monday-Friday.
- For booking in-person appointments through our online system:
- Select Appointment Type: "Appointment Available - On Campus." Then select Appointment
- Find the best appointment time with the A.R.C. counselor/specialist of your choice
and complete the booking process.
- There are REQUIREMENTS for in-person services. Learn more about returning to campus.
Are you a new Grossmont College A.R.C student?
Learn about the A.R.C. and getting started. Book your A.R.C. intake appointment by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please do not book your intake appointment through the online system until notified
by the A.R.C. team.
Got Questions? Enrollment, Financial Aid, Technology?
- Your friendly Grossmont College Ambassadors are available to answer your all Grossmont
College questions from enrollment to financial aid and technology.
- The A.R.C. team is available at the virtual Help Desk to answer your A.R.C. questions.
- FALL 2021 hours: Mondays, 10am-11am & Tuesdays, 1pm-2pm
A.R.C. services are voluntary, confidential, and complies with the Family Education
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
Mission: We strive to support Grossmont College in the inclusion of students with disabilities
as independent, responsible, and productive members of the community.