Address and E-Mail Changes for Graduation


Your Graduation Address is separate from other addresses for the college and cannot be updated through WebAdvisor.


United States Address Mailing


Your printed diploma will be mailed to your United States Address, therefore it is very important that your address is correct. We will also be corresponding to you via phone and email. Please make sure you have the college domain (gcccd.edu) on your Safe Sender list.


Click Graduation Address Change Form and submit your updated information. 


International Address Mailing

International Students will still need to complete a Change of Address Form in Admissions. Also, if the diploma is to be mailed outside of the United States, you will need to make arrangements and pay fees through the Evaluations Office.