CSU GE Breadth/IGETC Certification


Certification should be requested at the Grossmont College Admissions and Records Office during your last semester of attendance at Grossmont College and after acceptance to a CSU/UC campus. 

Certification is not automatic and must be requested by the student.


There is no catalog year or rule of continuing attendance for general education breadth requirements certification. A course is certifiable if, and only if, it was on the general education education breadth requirements list at the time the course was taken. 


Related Resources

Apply for Admission

Graduation - Apply for Degree/Certificate