Diplomas and Certificates


Grossmont College provides occupational as well as general education for the student who plans to complete formal education at the community college level. In addition, the College provides the lower division requirements in general education and in pre-professional majors for those students who plan to transfer.


Degrees and certificates are awarded and posted to transcripts when grades are final, approximately one (1) month after the semester ends. You will be emailed a notification to the email address you listed on your Request for Associate Degree/Certificate (yellow graduation card).



Printed degrees/certificates will be mailed within the United States approximately three (3) months after the semester ends to the address you listed on your Request for Associate Degree/Certificate (yellow graduation card). Please make sure your current address is on file with the Evaluations Office. The Evaluations Office address database is separate from the address you have on file with the college. If you need to change your address please fill out and turn in an Address Change - Graduation form as soon possible.

Printed degrees/certificates may be mailed internationally. Please contact your Evaluations Advisor for more information.  



Students may request a replacement degree/certificate if their original(s) was lost, stolen, or destroyed. The cost is $15 per document. Processing can take up to 6 weeks. Please contact your Evaluations Advisor with any questions. 

Replacement diploma request form
Please use this link for instructions 




Related Resources

Apply for Admission

Graduation - Apply for Degree/Certificate