Online Request for Degree and/or Certificate
|Deadlines to Apply for Degree/Certificate
||March 12, 2021
July 1, 2021
How to submit an online request for Degree and/or Certificate
- Click on the link above (you will need Adobe Reader version 8 or higher)
- Fill out the PDF request form
- You may use accent marks in your diploma name. Check for allowable accent marks prior to clicking on the Online Request for Degree and/or Certificate.
- Digitally sign the request (if you have not created a digital signature before, see How to)
- Save the form to your local computer
- Send the form as an email attachment to Grossmont.email@example.com
- Email subject should be Request for Graduation.
- An Evaluation for Graduation will be mailed to you (at the address you provided on
your Request for Degree and/or Certificate form) approximately 6-8 weeks after applying
or after the term begins for which you applied. For inquiries please call your Evaluations Advisor. (Please note, we are closed weekends and holidays)