Welcome to the Grossmont College Transfer Center!
Please know: While the Grossmont College campus has been closed until further notice
in response to COVID-19, it remains our goal to provide information for effective
transfer planning to California State University (CSU), University of California (UC),
Independent/Private or Out-of-State Colleges and Universities. In an effort to provide
the best services we can during this challenging time we are making as much information
available online as possible and as soon as possible. Please check back regularly.
We will get through this together and be stronger because of it.
Thanks for visiting our website!
SDSU Open for Spring 2021 Admission, contact us for details!
CSUSM Open for Spring 2021 Admission, contact us for details!
How to Speak with a Transfer Counselor
Transfer Counselors are here to help during campus closure. To ask us a quick question
or book an appointment click on "Counseling Support during Closure" below for links!
Expand All | Collapse All
- We invite you to follow the Transfer Center on Instagram and Facebook to hear about upcoming virtual events! How to find us: grossmont.transfercenter
- Download the Grad Guru app to stay up to date on transfer information and success
tips. You will receive reminders and other push notifications to your cell phone.
(Apple App Store | Google Play)
Counseling Support During Closure
- Do you have a quick question for a counselor?
- Please submit your question via e-Advising. Please note e-Advising responses could take up to five (5) business days to receive.
- Or you may email us* at email@example.com. Include your name, ID# and phone number and the question you would like a counselor
- Depending on the question you have, you may be referred to make an appointment with
- Appointments are for Transfer Students planning to transfer from Grossmont to a 4-year
university with questions beyond our Quick Questions/e-Advising service. If you are not planning to transfer and would like to schedule a counseling appointment
(for example, you have questions about Associate degree requirements, are requesting
assistance with a petition, have overload questions, etc) please visit the Counseling Center website to schedule an appointment.
- You may choose Zoom or phone appointment. Please let us know your preference when
requesting an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment with a Transfer Center Counselor use our online appointment scheduling system. Be sure to note in the comments: 1) preference for Zoom or phone appointment, 2)
transfer institution, 3) major, and 4) topics you'd like to discuss. Appointments scheduled with a Transfer Counselor, that are not transfer related will
- Or you may email us* at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment. Include your name, ID# and phone number, request for
phone or Zoom appointment, date(s)/time(s) preference and the questions you would
like a Counselor to address.
- Log in to Zoom at your appointment time. Students 15 minutes late will need to reschedule.
If you have indicated a preference for a phone appointment, your Counselor will call
the phone number on file at your appointment time.
- Please be ready to verify your identity (e.g. show ID card) at the start of your appointment.
Phone appointments will be required to answer a series of questions.
- Do you have a question about our office? Scheduling an appointment? Services available?
- Please email us* at email@example.com. Include your name, ID# and phone number and the question you would like addressed.
*Please note we are responding to emails during regularly scheduled business hours
and depending on the number of emails received could take several business days to
We look forward to connecting with you!
Speak with a University Representative
Are you interested in speaking with a University Admission Representative? Do you
have questions about your transfer plan, their campus, programs offered, etc? There
are opportunities for you to connect with University Admissions Representatives virtually
to have your questions answered. More information is available online