Information for University Representatives
- Please note: The Grossmont College campus is in the process of campus repopulation. While
the majority of our Transfer Center services continue to remain remote, we are committed
to providing access to the same great information our students would receive at on-campus
tabling, transfer fairs, and in-office appointments.
- If you would like to offer online information sessions, e-appointments (phone, zoom,
etc.), virtual webinars or office hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss arrangements. These can be scheduled throughout the semester.
- If you are interested in on-campus tabling, please note:
- A majority of classes Fall 2021 are online, however, this will shift in Spring 2022.
We expect to see more students on campus next semester.
- COVID-19 Safety Requirements for Vendors On-Site must be adhered to at all times.
Please see below.
- To request on an-campus tabling visit we ask that you fill out this form and email to email@example.com at least three weeks before your requested visit date(s).
COVID-19 Safety Requirements for Vendors On-site
Below are the District’s new safety requirements for vendors who will be on-site at
the campuses. All vendors (including University Admissions Representatives) must complete the following
before visiting campus:
- Receive a full vaccination against COVID-19, or
- Receive a negative COVID-19 test result in the last 72 hours
Masks are also required indoors at all times and outdoors if a 6 foot physical distance
can’t be maintained.
Vendors are responsible for complying with these requirements in order to continue
to do business with the District.
It is the vendor’s responsibility to verify that these requirements have been met.
Thank you all!