Transfer Counseling Appointments
Our Transfer Center Counselors are available for appointments. Transfer counseling
appointments can be made for transfer planning, comprehensive ed plans for transfer
to a university, university admission appeals, and more--we want to answer your questions!
ONLINE ZOOM (VIRTUAL) APPOINTMENTS
- Online appointments use ZOOM, which is an interactive live meeting with a counselor.
- Log in to Zoom at your appointment time using the link provided by email. Students
15 minutes late will need to reschedule.
- Please be ready to verify your identity (e.g. show ID card; answer a series of questions)
at the start of your appointment.
- To schedule, please use our Online Scheduling System.
- Students must follow the following requirements for in-person/on-campus appointments.
If you are unable to do so, please schedule an Online Zoom appointment.
- Must be vaccinated.
- Must wear a face covering at all times.
- Maintain 6-feet of physical distance.
- Leave furniture in place.
- Leave food and open drinks outside the library.
- Wash your hands after touching shared surfaces.
- By Appointment ONLY; no walk-ins at this time.
- In-person, on-campus appointments will be held in the Library, Building 70; please
- Please be ready to verify your identity at the time of check-in. You will also be
asked to provide proof of vaccination status.
- Please call 619-644-7215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the
availability of in-person appointments.
Scheduling an Appointment
Schedule an Appointment
- For additional assistance with scheduling:
- Please email us* at email@example.com. Include your name, ID# and phone number, so that we may contact you.
- If you prefer, you may call us at 619-644-7215 during regular business hours; you
are invited to leave a voicemail and we will return your call.
- Students requesting CSU or UC Application assistance will be directed to our
- Appointments are limited during application season and fill up very quickly.
- For transfer planning assistance you may also schedule an appointment with a Counselor
in General Counseling.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please cancel as soon as possible.
- We look forward to connecting with you!
*Please note we are responding to emails during regularly scheduled business hours
and depending on the number of emails received could take several business days to