Send Transcripts to Grossmont College 


Please note: Electronic transcripts are preferred by Grossmont College. Please send transcripts either through services such as Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse, or email them to Ordering hard copies may significantly increase your processing time.


Grossmont College accepts official transcripts for evaluations, graduation, academic renewal, and course repetition. Electronic official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution. Hard copy official transcripts must be delivered sealed inside the original envelope.  


Official transcripts of previous academic work in college are required from all students. These transcripts become part of the student's permanent file and will not be released or forwarded to other institutions. Students may be exempt from assessment for English, Reading and/or Mathematics if their prior coursework meets the necessary criteria.  


No previous academic work may be disregarded. Students should request that their former school(s) send an official transcript of their records to Grossmont College. Anything other than an official transcript cannot be accepted by Admissions & Records. 
Students should be aware that schools may charge a fee for forwarding the transcripts. 


Where Do I Send Transcripts? 


Grossmont is part of Parchment’s Transcript Network and can receive electronic transcripts directly through Parchment.  


Colleges/universities may also submit official transcripts to: 



In Person 

Admissions & Records 
Grossmont College 
8800 Grossmont College Drive 
El Cajon, CA 92020 

A&R front counter inside building 10


Foreign Transcripts 

Transcripts (educational credentials) issued in foreign countries from non-American institutions and those in a language other than English require special handling. Each foreign transcript must be translated into English and submitted to an approved agency. 


Beginning July 2017, Grossmont College accepts the evaluations of foreign transcripts from only those agencies that are current members of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluations Services). For a current list of agencies visit: 



Related Resources

Apply for Admission

Graduation - Apply for Degree/Certificate 

Open Classes List

PTK Application