Cal Vet Fee Waiver Process at Grossmont College


To learn more about what the Cal Vet Fee Waiver is and if you are elibigle please see the following link


  1.  Complete the "COLLEGE FEE WAIVER PROGRAM FOR VETERAN DEPENDENTS" form and submit it to your local County Veterans Service Office (CVSO). For more information please visit the Cal Vet Department of Veteran Affairs.

  2.  After submiting the completed application above to your local CVSO they will give you an award letter  validating you are eligible for the fee waiver. Once you have your award letter submit it to the to Grossmont College Financial Aid Office with your student ID number.