How To Use Your Scholarship


How to Receive Your Scholarship Funds From an Outside Agency


  1. Have your scholarship sponsor send your scholarship funds/check along with a memo that includes your name and social security number or student ID number to the Scholarship Office.
  2. When your funds are received at the college, you will receive an award letter from the Financial Aid Office which will include your disbursement date.
Scholarship Office Address
Grossmont College
Scholarship Office
Attn: Scholarship Specialist
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020