1. Request funds online through My Americorps.
2. Email the Scholarship Specialist to authorize funds through the Americorps website.
3. When Grossmont College receives your funds, you will receive an award letter from the Financial Aid Office that will include your disbursement date(s).
Golden State Scholarshare Scholarships
1. Complete a Golden State Scholarshare Qualified Withdraw Form. Please remember to print clearly and sign the form. If you are under the age of 18, your parent must also sign the form. Click here to download a form.
2. Send your withdraw form directly to the Golden State Scholarshare Program. The address is listed on the withdraw form.
3. When Grossmont College receives your funds, you will receive an award letter from the Financial Aid office which will include your disbursement date.
Withdraw Information (where you want the check sent):
Attn: Scholarship Specialist
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020
Forms are also available in the lobby of the Financial Aid Office.