Frequently Asked Questions


Expand All | Collapse All

Am I able to request my official transcript during the campus closure?

Yes, you are still able to request your transcript online at Credentials Solutions Link. Electronic and hard copy options are available.

Can official transcripts be sent electronically?

Yes! Grossmont is happy to be able to offer electronic transcripts to our students. Electronic transcripts can be ordered by proceeding to the ordering screen and selecting the “PDF Transcript” option.

Can I order “Rushed” Transcripts?

Yes, there is a FedEx option available for hard copy transcripts. PDF transcripts will be sent within 24 hours after a request is submitted. 

How much do transcripts cost?

Students’ first two transcripts ever requested are free. For additional transcript requests there is a $3.00 fee charged by the college. For transcripts ordered online, students will still be charged the online handling fee even if they are eligible for a free transcript. Students who are eligible for a free transcript and do not wish to pay the online handling fee can contact to request a free transcript. This option cannot be used for electronic transcripts, with the exception of transcripts being sent to SDSU.    


Current charges for transcripts are as follows: 


  • Grossmont College Transcript fee: $3.00 per transcript (waived for your first two transcripts) 
  • Online handling fee: $2.55 per transcript (not waived for your first two transcripts) 
  • Printed (hard-copy) additional charge: $2.50 per transcript (not waived for your first two transcripts) 
  • Domestic Federal Express additional charge: $30.00 
  • International Federal Express additional charge: $55.00 
I want my transcript sent after my grades are finalized. How long will it take to be processed and mailed?
The “Hold for Final Grade” option for your transcript becomes available at the beginning of Finals Week each semester. Transcripts held for final grades are sent approximately 2-3 weeks after the end of the semester.
I want my transcript sent after my degree is posted on my official transcript. How long will it take to be processed and mailed?
The “Hold for Degree Posting” option for your transcript becomes available at the beginning of Finals Week each semester. Transcripts held for degrees to be posted are sent 4 weeks after the end of the semester. 
What if I want to request a transcript in person?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is currently closed until further notice. Ordering transcripts in person is currently unavailable.
If I request a transcript from Grossmont College, are classes from Cuyamaca College included?

Yes. Coursework taken at both colleges will be included on your transcript.

I want to send an attachment with my official transcript.  What do I do?
You can indicate on your order that you would like to include an attachment. Then, you can upload your attachment directly through your order screen. You can visit Credential Solutions Link to upload your attachment.
I want to obtain course descriptions for classes I took.  What do I do?

The best way to obtain course descriptions is to visit College Source (link).

In addition to College Source, Grossmont College catalogs (link) with course descriptions from 2002 to present are available.

Other questions regarding transcripts?


Official Transcripts - Order Online


**Please note: An additional $2.55 handling fee will be charged per transcript.**

Grossmont College  has partnered with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your request.  If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request.  There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.




Request Transcripts from WebAdvisor


Current students may also request transcripts from WebAdvisor under the "student menu" link.

Select "Transcript Request" under the "Other Services" heading.
(Lower right-hand corner)


GCCCD WebAdvisor 1 

WebAdvisor 2


Click "Request Transcripts"


Click "Grossmont College"

 eCredentials 2




If you are not currently enrolled at Grossmont College you may obtain your transcripts by clicking Transcript Plus (link).



Unofficial Transcripts


You may download / print your unofficial transcript from WebAdvisor to get your past grades, courses taken, semesters attended and grade point average.

  • Login to WebAdvisor and proceed to the “students menu”.  
  • Under the “Academic Profile” heading, select “unofficial transcripts”.
  • You will be redirected to Self Service where you can select “unofficial transcript” to download the document.



Related Resources

Apply for Admission

Graduation - Apply for Degree/Certificate 

Open Classes List

PTK Application