Government Announcements


Grossmont College / College District Announcements


Transfer Information

Transfer Center Application Assistance


Counseling Appointments

Current F1 visa International Students can make an appointment with a counselor using our new eSARS online appointment scheduling program.


If you are not an F1 visa student, you will be directed to make an appointment with General Counseling.


You will need your Student ID number and your birthdate in the MMDDYYYY format.  If you do not see any appointments available, they are all booked. New appointments will be available every Monday. (Updated January 14, 2021)


In the comments section, please put your questions you want answered, major, and if you are transferring and to where.


To find your Student ID Number, you will need to log into your WebAdvisor, go to Unofficial Transcript, click submit and it should be in the top left on the PDF that is downloaded. 


Late Policy: If you are late 15 minutes or more, you will need to reschedule your appointment for another time. 

If you are a current student with a quick question: 

Please visit this website: eAdvising, online quick question service for current students (updated June 25, 2020)


  • You will need your Student ID Number and then your birthdate to sign in. 
  • After you sign in, you will see box, click on continue, then Ask A Question to ask your question.
  • This service will be tracked so that any counselor available will be able to answer your question.
  • Please choose a topic that you have a question about, and then ask your question and click the submit button when finished.
  • When your question is answered, you will receive an email that your question has been answered.

Keep in mind that it may be quicker than making a 1 hour appointment, but your questions will only be answered when a counselor is scheduled to be working. 



Need Help? 

If you would like help applying or registering for Spring 2022, please contact our Admissions / Outreach Ambassadors via Zoom or phone.


Available from:

Monday-Tuesday 8am-6pm

Wednesday-Thursday 8am-5pm

Friday 8am-1pm


To Zoom with them, use Meeting ID 243 308 044

Or call them via phone at 1-669-900-6833


Bryan will be available Mondays 3pm-5pm

Mika will be available Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10am-11am

Yumiko will be available Mondays 1-3pm

All times are Pacific Time Zone



Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19

Please note these FAQ apply to the COVID-19 situation only and the information is temporary. All information is subject to change without prior notice.



Expand All | Collapse All

I've never taken an online class and I need some tutoring for Canvas.

Tutorial for Canvas is available with other helpful links on the Student Resources Center website. You may apply for Pass/No Pass if you don’t need a letter grade. Please check with a counselor to see if it will affect your major and transferability.

I need a tutor. 

Online tutoring is available at Grossmont College. For free and virtual.

How do I speak with a counselor about my academic plan? Do you have a live chat?

Counselors will be having sessions online through E-SARS as well as Zoom. 

I heard Spring 2021 semester classes will be offered online as well due to Coronavirus pandemic. Is that true?
 For Spring 2021, most of courses will be offered online except for a several Allied Health lab courses (Nursing, Cardiovascular etc.) which will be on campus. 

If you were an on campus student during the Spring 2020 semester, you must be in at least 12 units, but they can be 100% online. If you started Grossmont College during the Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 semester, you may be able to take less than 12 units if you have not entered the United States and have contacted International Admissions at If you are currently in the United States, you need to maintain at least 12 degree applicable or transferrable units to remain in good standing.
I am struggling with online classes. As Spring  2021 will be online instruction again, I want to take a leave of absence until the classes will be offered on-campus. What is the process for the request?