Start by going to the Library's Homepage:
- Click Databases -> and then Kanopy.
- You will then see a Kanopy page and it will look like you have to login but you don't
- Just click VISIT THE GCCCD COLLECTION and then click LOG IN TO GCCCD one more time
- Next enter your username and password.
- You can find more information on your library username a password here: Login Help
- You can search for the title of the film or search by subject.
You can also watch this short video demo below:
Other Login Help
For more information on logging into the library from off-campus, visit the the Library Login Help page.
- Faculty should request films through Kanopy prior to assigning the film in their class.
- Kanopy films generally have a 1-year subscription.
- For additional information, please contact Jessica Owens
For general questions and research help
|(619) 644 - 7361