Borrowing From Other Libraries
Grossmont students, faculty, and staff may request items outside of the Grossmont Library collections using Interlibrary Loan (ILL). This service is free of charge.
Use the Interlibrary Loan Form to request articles or books that our library does not have access to.
- Submit the Interlibrary Loan request.
- Articles can take anywhere from 1-7 days to arrive via email.
- The Library honors the loan period and renewal options designated by the lending library, generally for one month at a time.
- Request renewals by replying to your courtesy notice. Renewals are not guaranteed.
- The Library honors late return fees, lost replacement charges and/or damaged charges designated by the lending library. Charges will be added to your library account.
Library Technician II