This page contains frequently asked questions from students, staff, and faculty. If you have questions that are not listed here, please call our office or stop in.


Q:  How do I make travel arrangements

A:  Begin by submitting a Request for Attendance at Off-campus Activity form for approval of travel


Q:  What do I do if I have phone problems?

A:  Call x7621 or email grossmont.bcs@grossmont.edu


Q:  How do I get reimbursed for office purchases?

A:  Submit an expense report in Workday


Q: How do I order keys?

A:  Request keys through the Business Communications Service Office.  All request must be approved by your dean