1. Generally, for UC, 2.8+ GPA in transferable units. Some majors require a higher GPA.

  2. A maximum of 70 transferable semester units earned at a California Community College will be accepted by the UC or CSU toward a degree awarded by either system.

  3. Complete the General Education requirements listed below.

UC General Education Requirements 

2015-2016 IGETC GE Advising Sheet