Email Password Reset
If your password has not expired, but you want to change it, follow the instructions
Reset Password Using Outlook Web Access
- Sign in to your GCCCD email through the web at outlook.office.com .
- Once signed in, you'll see a circle with your initials or an avatar in the upper right-hand
- Click on the circle and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on “View account”.
- NOTE: If you are asked to process an “authentication” sequence at this point, select
“authentication phone” only, and input your cell phone number to receive a code via
- Click on “Password” to change your password.
- Make sure that your new password meets the requirements:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- Includes uppercase and lowercase letters
- At least one digit
- Preferably a special character (!@#$%^&*-_=+).
- If your new password is accepted by the system, there will be NO notification response.
- To verify that the new password is working, sign out of Outlook and then sign back
in with the new password.
If for any reason you are unable to reset the password this way, please contact the