Via Rápida First Year Experience
If you would like for a Via Rápida FYE staff member visit your school site or organization,
please fill out the Interest Form.
We are currently accepting applications for our Via Rápida FYE program for the Fall
2019- Spring 2020 cohort year.
- Priority Registration
- Registration & Financial Aid Application Assistance
- Peer Mentor
- Access and Connections to Campus Resources
- Academic, Career & Personal Counseling
- Academic, Career, Cultural & Success Skills Workshops
- Much More!
- First-Time Freshmen at Grossmont College
- Submit a Current FAFSA or DREAM Application
- Attend Summer Orientation
- Maintain a 2.0GPA or Higher
- Meet with a Counselor at least ONCE a semester
- Meet with a Peer Mentor at least TWICE per semester
- Intend to Declare an Associate's (with or without Transfer) or Certificate as the
Educational Goal by the End of the First Year
- Enroll and Complete Math and/or English During First Year
- Attend At Least ONE Via Rápida Workshop Per Semester
- Complete a Pre and Post Program Survey
Apply Now! íAplica Hoy!