Important: The vaccine mandate has been lifted. Covid-19 vaccines are no longer required to enroll. Face coverings are no longer required, they may be highly recommended in certain departments and offices.
Rapid Antigen tests are available in the Health & Wellness Office - Building 60, Room130
Covid-19 Daily Checklist
One of the most vital aspects of COVID-19 detection involves self-screening.
This Daily Self Checklist must be reviewed each day before reporting to class on Grossmont campus or Cuyamaca College campus.
- Answer the checklist questions below:
- Do you have a FEVER (a temperature above 100.0 °F)?
- Do you have a COUGH?
- Do you have SHORTNESS OF BREATH?
- Do you have MUSCLE ACHES or CHILLS?
- Do you have a SORE THROAT or HEADACHE?
- Do you have LOSS of TASTE or SMELL?
- Do you have NAUSEA, VOMITING, DIARRHEA, or LOSS OF APPETITE?
- Have you, or anyone you have been in close contact with been DIAGNOSED with COVID-19, or placed on quarantine within the last 14 days?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or local public health official?
- If you answer YES to any of the question above, please email your instructor and/or the office you had an appointment with to reschedule. Let them know you are staying home due to having the identified symptom(s).
- Contact the Grossmont College Health and Wellness Center via email to discuss with
the campus Registered Nurse for further directions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in your email your student ID# and a phone number. The campus Registered Nurse will provide you with further medical instructions including information on COVID-19 Testing or a referral to a Medical Provider.
When:Tested positive for COVID-19, exposed with someone who has COVID-19, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have concerns or questions
How: Please complete this form: COVID-19 Intake Form
or email to email@example.com including your name, student ID number and phone number. Thank you.
Vaccine Information (CDC)
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
Where to get a vaccine (San Diego County sites)
San Diego County COVID-19 Vaccination Sites & Appointment
Additional Vaccination Sites
Search vaccine providers near you: https://vaccinefinder.org/search/
Possible Side Effects and Helpful Tips (CDC):
No-Cost Covid-19 PCR test is available at San Diego County testing sites
Or call 2-1-1 for more information.
Home Isolation and Quarantine Guide
Temporary Lodging Program (Spanish) (Arabic)
What To Do ( Center for Disease Control and Prevention)
How to protect yourself and others
Caring for Someone Sick at Home
Other Helpful Resources
San Diego County Coronavirus Disease 2019
California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
World Health Organization Coronavirus Disease 2019 (WHO)
California Community Colleges Health & Wellness