Student clubs and organizations enrich life at Grossmont College by providing numerous leadership opportunities for students, as well as a place to enhance social and professional connections. Getting involved at Grossmont College is easy. Simply join one of our existing campus organizations - or create your own!
Grossmont College has over 30 active student clubs/organizations on campus. Combined, these clubs offer activities encompassing a wide variety of topics - from religion to politics, from community service to gaming, from academic programs to advocacy - there's something for everyone! A complete listing of all currently registered clubs may be found in the Club Directory. Can't find the club you were looking for? Start a new club.
To remain active, all student organizations must re-register each fall with the Student Affairs Office.
To register a new or existing club, students will need to:
1. Have at least five (5) currently registered Grossmont college student principle members who agree to take primary responsibility for the club and at least one (1) faculty adviser.
2. Complete and send the Online Club Registration Form, Part I.
3. Submit a signed Officer/Principle Member Signatory Form, Part II. The Signatory Form requires original signatures from the officers/ five (5) principle members.
4. Submit a signed Advisor's Agreement. The Advisor's Agreement requires original signatures from club advisor(s).
5. A minimum of two (2) principle members must complete either an in-person or online orientation/registration session and complete and submit the orientation/registration session quiz to the Student Affairs Office. The orientation/registration session will cover Grossmont College policies and procedures pertaining to student organizations as well as outline the resources and support available to officially registered student organizations.
To review the student policies and procedures that govern student
organizations, click here.