Transcripts (Previous College Work)


1. Do you want to earn an Associate's Degree from Grossmont College?



2. Have you completed university-level courses outside of the U.S. that you want to use toward a Grossmont College degree?


If you answered "Yes" to both of the above questions, you may want to obtain official transcripts (in a sealed envelope) and unofficial transcripts from your university and bring them with you to the U.S.A. During Orientation, you'll have an opportunity to talk with a Counselor and learn what to do to transfer courses to Grossmont College. You may also want to meet with a counselor before orientation. 


Call 1-619-644-7841 to schedule an appointment with an International Student Counselor. Please identify yourself as a newly-admitted F-1 Visa International Student with previous college coursework and bring your unofficial transcripts with you to the appointment.


Related Resources

International Student Application