Picture of students taking assessment

Make an appointment through Webadvisor to take your test(s)

Alternatives to the Assessment Test

Students may use the following alternatives for their English and Math placement:
  1. High School Math can be cleared by a counselor.
  2. Please see the exemption placement guide on the assessment website if you have taken Math and/or English at a local feeder high school.
  3. Advanced Placement scores are sent from College Board to Grossmont College, Admissions and Records. For a pre-requisite clearance, upload AP scores here.
  4. If you previously took English and/or Math from another college or university, official transcripts would need to be submitted to Admissions and Records.

Assessment Office

If you have further questions about assessment, please contact the Assessment Office:
  • Phone: 619-644-7200
  • Website: Link

Preparing for the Assessment Test

Download the Accuplacer App. It is free and will help you prepare.

Learn more