The following campus resources and support services provide history students these
General Campus Resources
Student Support Services
- ARC (Accessibility Resource Center)
- Support for students with mental, intellectual and/or physical.
- Basic Needs
- Food pantry, on-campus child care, mental health, etc.
- CalWORKs (California Work Opportunities and Responsibility to Kids): Program for students receiving cash-aid for themselves and their children.
- Dreamers Center
- EOPS (Extended Opportunity Programs and Services): Program for students with economical and educational disadvantages.
- CARE (Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education): Program to assist single parents receiving CalWORKs.
- NextUp: Program to support foster youth.
- Grad Coach
- Feeling stuck? These coaches will point you in the right direction.