Download Adobe Reader
What Can I Do With A Major In
Home » Student Services » Departments » Career Resource Center » Career Center » Disability Services Management

What can I do with a Major in...

Disability Services ManagementAmerican Sign Language Image

Associate in Science Degree and Certificate Programs in Disability Services Management Offered at Grossmont College

These programs are designed to meet lower division transfer requirements or job entry requirements, depending on student need and requirements of transfer institution.

For More information Visit:

Career Opportunities
Adapted Psychologist Adapted Physical Education Teacher Healthcare Consultant Research Assistant
Autism Center Manager/Teacher Language/Audiologist School Principal
Camp Director Librarian School Psychologist
Child Psychologist Lobbyist Social Worker
Clinical Specialist Occupational Therapist Special Needs Teacher
Community Recreation Programmer Orientation and Mobility Specialist Speech Pathologist
Counselor Peace Corps/Vista Worker Speech Pathology Clinician/Specialist
Creative Arts Therapist Physical Therapist Student Teacher Advisor
Day-Care Center Owner/Operator Professor, College/University Teacher - Adult Education
Director of Therapies Program Specialist Teacher of English as a Second Language
Educational Advocate Psychologist Teacher of the Hearing Impaired
Employee Development Specialist Recreational Therapist Tutor
Employment Interviewer Rehabilitation Counselor Youth Camp Recreation Therapist
Group-Home Manager

Certificate/Associate Degree or higher required

Hiring Institutions
Business & Industry Home Health Care Agencies Pharmaceutical Companies
Colleges and Universities Hospices Private Clinics
Community Clinics Hospitals Public and Private Schools
Community Service Organizations Hospital Laboratories Public Health Departments
Government Agencies Nursing and Convalescent Homes Research Facilities
Last Updated: 11/25/2014
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District