Physics 130 Laboratories
You will be provided with a printed lab description on the day of the lab, but a prior version of the next week's lab is provided below for you to review.
These laboratory descriptions in PDF format may be password-protected.
See your instructor for access.
- Lab Notebook and Report Formats
A few important things to note about lab notebooks and lab reports:
- Weekly lab schedule (draft).
- Measurements and Uncertainties
- Force vectors and equilibrium - requires lab report due at start of following lab.
- 1D gravity kinematics
- Newton's 1st 2nd laws: Air resistance and terminal speed
- Centripetal acceleration and Newton's 2nd law
- Solid body rotation