You will receive an email indicating your registration date and time; in April for Summer, June/July for Fall and November for Spring. Search the online class schedule
. Check course prerequisites to make sure you are cleared ahead of time. Login into WebAdvisor
to view registration date and registering for your classes.
- Login to WebAdvisor.
- If you forgot your registration date and time, you can find it by clicking on Student Menu, Registration Date and time and Select the right term.
- On the Student Menu, click on Search, Add, Drop, Waitlist Options -> Search and Register for Sections.
- Search for classes that you are interested in. Be sure to use your education plan if you have one.
- When you find the class you want, click on the class by clicking the box on the left and click on submit button.
- Under Action, select Register.
- Select Ok to Register for Courses.
Steps to Register (PDF)
Registration is not complete until your tuition and fees are paid. You can pay your fees via WebAdvisor
or on campus at the Cashier office. Make sure to pay so you do not get dropped from your classes.
CONGRATULATIONS! You're one step closer to becoming a GRIFFIN! Check out our other resources.