You will receive an email indicating your registration date and time; in April for Summer, June/July for Fall and November for Spring. Search the online class schedule
. Check course prerequisites to make sure you are cleared ahead of time. Login into WebAdvisor
to view registration date and registering for your classes.
Once you have your AEP- Abbreviated Educational Plan developed by a counselor, make certain to register and pay for your classes as soon as possible. Students will need to log into WebAdvisor
to register and pay for your classes
How to register for classes videos:
How to pay for college
- Grossmont- Cuyamaca College Promise (AB-19) FREE tuition for first-time college students. For more information visit https://mycollegepromise.net/
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and make sure Grossmont’s Federal school code is listed (001208) – Application opens October 1st.
- California Dream Act application allows students interested in attending eligible California Colleges, Universities and Career Education Programs to apply for state financial aid. This application is unrelated to the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. Application opens October 1st. (Grossmont College School Code: 001208)
- If you have questions regarding the Dream Act or if you are unsure of your eligibility under AB540, please contact the Grossmont College Financial Aid Office at (619) 644-7142.
* If you need assistance with FAFSA or California Dream Act Application, feel free to attend a financial aid workshop.
Registration is not complete until your tuition and fees are paid. You can pay your fees via Self-Service
or on campus at the Cashier office. Make sure to pay so you do not get dropped from your classes.
CONGRATULATIONS! You're one step closer to becoming a GRIFFIN! Check out our other resources.