Faculty Staffing Prioritization Committee
This committee is responsible for the annual prioritization of faculty staffing requests
made by departments through the annual unit planning process. In prioritizing these
requests the committee contributes to the College’s institutional capacity in pursuit
of its mission, vision, and goals.
- Maintain currency in knowledge and understanding of key, related institutional documents,
such as the Strategic Plan and the Integrated Plan Goals.
- Collaborate with the Staffing Committee, on an annual basis, to design/revise a rubric
for the evaluation of staffing requests.
- Utilize the rubric to evaluate and prioritize faculty staffing requests from the annual
- Present the prioritized list, along with a rationale, to the Staffing Committee for
the purpose of establishing understand and clarity.
- Collaborate with the Staffing Committee to evaluate the efficacy of the process and
suggest any needed revisions to the process.