Assistive Technology Center
|This lab is designed to assist students with
disabilities at Grossmont College who are enrolled in any course.
- The Assistive Technology Center offers software and tutoring
assistance on IBM compatible computers.
- ATC staff assist students with disabilities in developing
productive computer usage through assistive technology and
- Open lab hours and personal assistance available.
- ATC staff provide computer access and ergonomic evaluations.
- Software and hardware available to assist with writing.
Contact Person: William Bown