- High School Seniors
- First year college students. Students cannot
have attended college in the
Are you Considering attending Grossmont College before transferring to UCSD?
UniversityLink is here for you. UniversityLink offers you the opportunity to
transfer to UCSD, one of the top-ranked state-supported universities in the
What is UniversityLink?
- A program that helps you meet your goal of enrolling at UCSD.
- A program offering you services, to facilitate a timely and smooth transfer from Grossmont College to UCSD.
- A program designed to increase the college-going and transfer rates of
students living in San Diego's East County.
A primary goal of UniversityLink is to encourage you to complete your
first two years of academic coursework at Grossmont College.
Your college success is our mission. Counselors from Grossmont College and
UCSD will work with you to ensure that you take the right steps toward
transferring to UCSD.
UniversityLink offers you these services:
- Orientation to the Grossmont College and UCSD experience
- Advising from a UCSD Admissions Counselor
- Advising on General Education and Major Preparation course
Your UniversityLink agreement must be submitted to UCSD during the fall or spring term at Grossmont
Successful completion of the UniversityLink agreement guarantees you
admission to a fall term at UCSD.
- Earn 60 transferable semester units
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in all UC-transferable
- Meet UC subject eligibility:
- 2 transferable English Composition courses
- 1 transferable Mathematics course
- 4 transferable courses covering two of the following three disciplines:
arts and humanities; social and behavioral sciences; physical and
- Complete 30 UC-Transferable units, at least two regular semesters and
the last term of enrollment prior to admission at a California Community
- Submit an official UC Admission Application during the filing period
and comply with all UC requirements and deadlines.
For more information or to sign an agreement contact:
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020
|University of California, San Diego
Transfer Student Services
Office of Admissions and Outreach
9500 Gilman Drive, 0021
La Jolla, CA 92093-0021
Visit UCSD on the World Wide Web:
You'll find information on:
- Admission, majors, student services, the five undergraduate colleges,
the UCSD General Catalog, Scholarship search Service and more!
- Student interviews with Email connections
Link up with UCSD via Email: