Policies and Procedures
|The Grossmont College Student Employment
office is maintained as a service and courtesy to students. In
addition, it acts as a service and linkage to business and
industrial establishments assisting their personnel needs. To
achieve these goals, enrolled and alumni Grossmont-Cuyamaca
students who use the Student Employment Services Office must observe
the following policies and procedures:
- Students referred to employers are to notify the Student
Employment Services Office upon employment by phone or in
- Applicants must be enrolled in the current semester, or
have Grossmont or Cuyamaca College transcript on file in the
Admissions Office (Alumni). No other applications will be
- An Application Form must be completed before receiving a
Job Referral Card. PLEASE PRINT! Be accurate, complete
and specify job desired and job number.
- All Applicants must be ready to show Student Employment
personnel sources for legal status or authorization to work
documents. (Senate Bill #733).
- Applicants should be honest and sincere in making
Employers and the Student Employment Services Office. Obtaining
employment under false pretenses would endanger the reputation
of both the student and the college.
- The conduct and attitude of all applicants should reflect
an awareness that they are representatives of all Grossmont
College student applicants.
- All current openings are posted on the Job Board and
- For information regarding employment opportunities (not
listed on the Job Board) in the San Diego area and elsewhere
in California, please ask for assistance.
If we can provide further assistance, please do not hesitate to
phone us at 644-7611.