Welcome to the Grossmont College Transfer Center!
The goal of the Transfer Center is to provide information for effective transfer planning to California State University (CSU), University of California (UC), Independent/Private or Out-of-State Colleges and Universities.
- Our Monthly Calendar, scheduled University Representative visits, Transfer Fair news and a list of upcoming Workshops can be found to the left under "Events & Workshops."
- Are you interested in becoming a Physician Assistant? Stanford will be on campus August 28 at 3:30 to give an admissions information presentation about their School of Medical Physician Assistant Program. Click here to download a flier.
- The CSU Spring 2016 application opened on August 1. Find out which CSU campuses are accepting Spring 2016 applications, which majors are opened or closed, and to read any messages left by the campus by going to this website: https://secure.csumentor.edu/filing_status/
- Drop-In assistance for the CSU Spring 2016 and UC Fall 2016 application is available in the Transfer Center. Click here for our scheduled dates and times.
- Are you a Veteran? Check with the Transfer Center for eligibility information regarding Spring 2016 transfer to SDSU or CSUSM.
You will find additional valuable information for your transfer planning below as well as on the left hand column of this page.
Expand All | Collapse All
San Diego State University (SDSU)
Explore additional "California State University (CSU) System" information to the left.
University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
Explore additional "University of California (UC) System" information to the left.
Last Updated: 08/24/2015
Student Services & Administration
Mon-Tues: 8 am - 6 pm
Wed-Thurs: 8 am - 5 pm
Fri: 8 am - 1 pm
*Hours subject to change.
8800 Grossmont College Dr.
El Cajon, CA 92020-1799