Grossmont Collegeskip navigation
Apply & Enroll Departments Help for Students Find People Online Services Campus Information Student Activities

International Students




Transcripts (Previous College Work)

  1. Do you want to earn an Associate's Degree from Grossmont College?
  2. Have you completed university-level courses outside of the U.S. that you want to use toward a Grossmont College degree?

If you answered "Yes" to both of the above questions, you may want to obtain official transcripts (in a sealed envelope) and unofficial transcripts from your university and bring them with you to the U.S.  During Orientation, you'll have an opportunity to talk with a Counselor and learn what to do to transfer courses to Grossmont College.  You may also want to meet with a counselor before orientation.

Call 1-619-644-7208 and press "7" to schedule an appointment with an International Student Counselor.  Please identify yourself as a newly-admitted International Student with previous college coursework and bring your unofficial transcripts with you to the appointment.


  Send feedback on this site to the web team