students must meet
all of the following criteria:
- Attended a California high school for
three years or more years.
- Graduation or attainment of graduation
equivalency form a California High School.
- Enrollment at a college not earlier than
the Fall 2001 semester.
- Undocumented persons must complete an
affidavit stating that he/she has filed an
application to legalize his or her
immigration status, or will do so as soon as
he/she is eligible.
California Dream Act:
The Dream Act allows students to apply for
and receive different types of financial
- Board of Governors Fee Waivers
- State financial aid like Cal Grants and
- Assistance from EOPS
- Privately-funded scholarships
- Financial Aid through the
California Student Aid Commission