Grossmont Collegeskip navigation
Apply & Enroll Departments Help for Students Find People Online Services Campus Information Student Activities

EOPS/CARE & CalWORKs / New Horizons



AB 540

AB540 students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Attended a California high school for three years or more years.
- Graduation or attainment of graduation equivalency form a California High School.
- Enrollment at a college not earlier than the Fall 2001 semester.
- Undocumented persons must complete an affidavit stating that he/she has filed an application to legalize his or her immigration status, or will do so as soon as he/she is eligible.

California Dream Act:
The Dream Act allows students to apply for and receive different types of financial aid, including:
- Board of Governors Fee Waivers
- State financial aid like Cal Grants and Chafee Grants
- Assistance from EOPS
- Privately-funded scholarships

Apply for:
- Financial Aid through the California Student Aid Commission